Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bookplates for EVERYONE (well, everyone in the U.S.)

I feel bad for the readers who wanted to make it to events on my Raven Boys tour but couldn't, either because of time or distance. I recently discovered that I have leftover limited edition bookplates in my office, and I reckon now's a good time to give them away to readers.

This is what they look like (they feature the colored pencil art I did for the Raven Boys animated trailer).

Bookplate for Fountain Bookstore

Here's how to snag one, if you want one. This isn't a contest, just a giveaway, and I'll keep sending them out until I run out. Unfortunately, because of my difficulties with IRCs, this has to be U.S. addresses only.




7 comments:

Cindy Pham said...

Hi Maggie Stiefvator, I'd like one of your book plates.

Stacy said...

Hi Maggie,
I would love one of your bookplates!

Rachael said...

Hi Maggie, do purchased Kindle versions count? Can I take a picture of my Kindle home page with the purchase listed? Thanks for doing this for your fans!

Kayla said...

Gotta love giveaways. Self-addressed envelope (simple, yes) in the mail, but take a sneak peak at the photo here: http://girlagainstgluten.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

DO YOU STILL HAVE THEM? OMG

rietungn3 said...

Toronto Airport Limo. The ground transportation services offered by Airport United Limo are highly professional. Airport Limo Toronto

SetYourOwnRules Blog said...

Hello, you have such a splendid resource, it was impossible not to comment on it! In addition to that I want to ask you a question which is highly exciting to me. Is that a premium blog theme which you purchase online or this one is a regular one?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...