Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The sequel to The Raven Boys is ...

Man. This is the part where I get to tell you the title and show you the cover for the sequel to The Raven Boys. I'm just . . . really excited.

Remember how I told the Canadian border guard that my license plate was spoilery?


Mitsubishi Evo

And if you were on Twitter, remember that time I was looking for scrap paper on my desk and found this?

senseless
 

Well, if you combine those things, sort of, you get the truth of the sequel, which is:

Dream Thieves cover

It comes out September 17th, and right now I only have two pre-order links: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. But I'm going to add on Indiebound as soon as I can get my paws on a link.

ETA: Here is the link to pre-order signed and doodled-in copies from The Fountain Bookstore as usual.

And oh am I excited for you guys to read it. It has All of My Favorite Things. Which means I will be nervous as anything the week it comes out. But there you go.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...