Friday, March 15, 2013

London Signing Just Added

Hi all! Okay, I have an additional event to add to the UK schedule this month. This never really happens, not with only a week's notice, but this is a special case. I had so very many folks expressing sadness that Manchester was the only UK event and asking for a London one that I asked my publisher if we could do anything about it.

Waterstones at the O2 (Finchley Road) in London was very generous and let us set up an event on Sunday the 24th at 1:00 p.m. Here's the official event information. I'm happy to sign every book you bring so long as you buy one from the store to thank them.

Like I said, this is the first time an event to one of my tours has been added due to online fan requests, so I'm hoping you guys will prove me right, that online readers are a force to be listened to! I hope to see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...