Saturday, March 15, 2014

My GoatDay, In Photos

Screen Shot 2014-03-15 at 5.01.53 PM Screen Shot 2014-03-15 at 5.01.58 PM Screen Shot 2014-03-15 at 5.02.00 PM

The story of my day was like so:

1. We head to goat farm to procure two more goats. Two. More. Goats. Please note, however, how the world presents us with Many Goats to Choose From.

2. Lover: no I don’t really want this extra goat even though my face says oh please extra goat

3. BrotherAndrew: this goat is also excellent, did you notice?

4. Thing 1 & Thing 2: these goats so great

5. Thing 2: In fact this goat is my spirit animal she has bonded with my soul and so therefore if we leave her you ask me to roam this earth a fraction of a man is that what you really want?*

6. I think there is a goat licking Brother Andrew’s car — oh. I see it started with this side.

7. Four is the same number as two, surely.

8. Lover’s goat and SmileGoat.

9. A portrait of the author posing with the two goats she went to get in the first place.

*Thing 2 has since named his goat Ranger Danger. In case you were wondering.  

 (larger photos on the Tumblr)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...