Friday, October 10, 2014

2014 Events!


I’ve finally updated my event info for the rest of 2014.

10/16: Aberdeen, MD (I’ll have Blue Lily, Lily Blue bookplates here)
10/25: Arlington, VA (first event after BLLB releases)(I will be bringing the remainder of the Sinner sunglasses to this one)
10/28: Decatur, GA
10/30: Charlotte, NC
11/10: Kansas City, KS (with Tessa Gratton & Brenna Yovanoff)
11/16: Toronto Book Fair (with Deborah Harkness)
11/22: Miami Book Fair (days/ times TBA)

Here are the full details.
Here, as always, is the Shy Introvert's Guide to Book Signings.

Also, I drew three Raven Cycle tarot cards and now I've been pleasantly coerced into doing the rest of the Major Arcana by the end of the month. We'll see if I can pull it off.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...