Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Tarot Deck Release

I always forget to update the site with the bonus stuff that accompanies releases, so I'm feeling pretty virtuous for remembering to do it this time.

My tarot deck comes out September 8th in the U.S., a month later overseas. I've done a bonus card that'll come with every order placed with my friends at Fountain Bookstore. A lot of my bonus stuff is for pre-order only, but every tarot order from Fountain will come with a card forever and always, but the pre-ordered decks (every order placed before the 8th) will have a signed card.

 I've never worked with this printer before, so I'm not sure how they'll turn out, but fingers crossed.

  Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 9.13.57 AMstiefvater tarottumblr_nlq5xy172k1rk5a9yo5_1280
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...